Sunday, 7 September 2008
Running out of money
Well it was destined to happen; in England my reputation is legendary amongst friends and family alike. But after a suitable amount of debauchery, spending on necessary items and just general living expenses my tally of what can only be expressed as meagrely has at last reached its climax. To be fair, contrary to popular opinion it has lasted longer than expected, but I do now have an interesting month ahead of me! Time to call in all those debts... oh yeah, I don’t have any owed! Well shame it is, but with the meagrely deposit of about £100 I think I can wing my way through September! I have my birthday to look forward to, the university are so far reluctant to renegotiate my contract as to include a small advance, and I don’t get any significant contributions from private tutoring until September – which give or take could just about cover my rent. I also have got some money coming my way from the International Film Festival in Bangkok, but that is as far away as October, and I am not counting my blessings on that soon as they can’t even update their own website! Oh shit fuck! At least I can take heart from the fact that you can at least live on 100-200B a day here, which means that at the time of writing I have 10 days and counting (do the maths – 2000B - £30). Im not too worried as this is the city of bartering, and black market skills, After all I am a foreigner with skills! However, I do need some help! I am lucky as i have working friends who are happy to lend me the odd thousand or two and im sure I can happily make it until pay day at the end of September! But still, worrying times ahead – no Dave Jones and no Giulliano Modarelli or Robin Wade to fall back on let alone the family help! However, I am an adult and I should be able to stand on my own two feet. To be honest I blame the fact that every time I try to log onto my internet banking, I cant remember my secret password – so secret that of all the 3 words it can be, even I don’t know! Fuck! So I never know what I have! If anyone at VUE cinemas is reading, please swipe me in or do some manual clockin’s for me! Nah I will be okay, I always am! Worst case scenario, I stay at my friends house and await pay, or I can get a job in Vietnam or Korea or Japan and get them to pay for everything! aha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Use the Pappas charm! I'm sure you'll be OK. Failing that you could try your hand at being a ladyboy!
Post a Comment