Saturday, 4 April 2009

 


I was so happy when I saw that Dave Jones had come to see me in Thailand, I nearly didn’t notice how much he had grown! Apart from that though, nothing really has changed over the last 10 months... Maybe he has a few more grey hairs, but he is still freeing up his shit and getting that potassium kick from his bananas - and more power to you for it.

This was the first time I have ever seen Monkeys just hanging out naturally, maybe not in the jungle, but these guys and another type of monkey-dude hang out in large numbers en route up hill to a temple eating bananas bought for them by tourists. They know of course how to work all of the angles! I was feeding them along with Khun Tai when I squirted unripe banana juice all over my shirt (the pink one). Little did I know that it stains forever! Forever — bollocks!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: